Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Primary Schmimary. Gag me.

If you are not voting Republican I implore you not to waste your time following the campaigns of the prospective Republican candidates for President.  It's more trashy than Sarah Palin's ascent to reality star status.  If I see one more facebook post about Herman Cain or Mitt  Romney...  How much closer does one need to keep their enemy?  By now we know it is a racist (People of color can't be racist but Cain is giving it the old college try), sexist, "elitist" freak show.    For non-Republicans and I'm sure many Republicans it has become merely the basest level of entertainment.  Look away!  Look away!  There is nothing to be learned and not enough time in the day.  Forgive me if this is obvious but clearly it isn't obvious enough, ya know?

1 comment: